ASHLAND, Ore. -- This Friday, February 9, 2018, the Ashland Independent Film Festival (AIFF) will screen a number of animated and live action shorts for audiences at the Varsity Theatre in Ashland. These shorts have all been nominated in the Short Film category by the Academy.
On February 16, 2018, the AIFF will screen documentary shorts.
Ticket sales will benefit the non-profit AIFF. Tickets can be purchased at the Varsity Theatre box office for $9. AIFF members will receive a $2 discount. Non-benefit showings will continue for a week after the initial screenings.
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Oscar Nominated Shorts
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- Benefit Screening of "Mustang" Supports AIFF
- Oscar-Nominated Short Documentaries to Play Friday
- AIFF'S Benefit Screening of Author: The JT LeRoy Story
- AIFF Co-Hosts Benefit Screening of "Captain Fantastic"
- AIFF Benefit Screening: Call Me by Your Name
- AIFF's Executive Director Discusses the Oscars
- Oscar Nominations Connect Hollywood to Southern Oregon
- Oscar Nominations Spotlight Women Leaders, Filmmakers