Photo Gallery 4 Images
UPDATE: Three suspects have been arrested in the recent robbery of a Dutch Bros Coffee stand, according to the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety (GPDPS).
After investigating the incident, police arrested three individuals for Robbery in the First Degree. A GPDPS statement did not illuminate how these three were identified.
Two of the suspects were juveniles (one 15, the other 17 years-old) and their information has not been released. The third suspect was 19-year-old Darin Aguilar. All three of them have been charged with Robbery in the First Degree, with no weapons charges.
Aguilar has been lodged at the Josephine County Jail, while the two juveniles were lodged at the recently re-opened Juvenile Detention Facility, according to GPDPS.
(Updated as of 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 26)
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — Detectives with the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety (GPDPS) are investigating an armed robbery at a coffee stand in Grants Pass.
Early Monday morning, the Dutch Bros stand at 638 Redwood Highway—near the Josephine County Fairgrounds—was robbed at gunpoint. The single suspect was wearing a black hoodie covering his head and a blue bandana over the lower half of his face.
GPDPS describes the suspect as a white adult male in his early 20s, with brown hair, 5'8" to 6' tall. In addition to the black hoodie and bandana, he wore tan pants with black shoes.
Surveillance video captured the suspect as he approached the window and from inside the stand [pictured above].
The suspect took an unknown amount of money from the stand's tip jar, while the one Dutch Bros employee ran out the stand's back door and called police.
Officers arrived and searched the area with a K-9, but turned up no results.
GPDPS said that these types of robberies are rare in Josephine County, and law enforcement officers take them very seriously. The last time a coffee stand was robbed in Grants Pass was in January of 2017 at a Human Bean.
Anyone with information regarding the suspect or robbery should call Detective Shaw at 541-450-6260.
- UPDATE: Police Arrest Suspects in Grants Pass Dutch Bros Robbery
- Medford Police investigating robbery at Dutch Bros.
- Grants Pass Approves 15-Year Tax Break For Dutch Bros.
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- UPDATE: Two Suspects Arrested in Grants Pass SWAT Standoff
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- UPDATE: Police Search For Armed Robbery Suspect
- Two Injured, Suspect Arrested in Grants Pass Street Racing Incident
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Grants Pass Police Searching for Suspect Considered 'Armed and Dangerous'