GOLD BEACH Ore. — A landslide has blocked the northbound lane of Highway 101 about six miles south of Gold Beach, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The blocked lane has been closed off to traffic, and vehicles are being directed around it. At this time, ODOT estimates delays of 20 minutes or less.
ODOT said that the lane will remain closed at least through the night, until crews can clear debris from the roadway.
- Highway 101 South of Gold Beach Blocked by Landslide
- Officials Expect Highway 101 To Open Ahead Of Monday Commute
- Falling Boulder Blocks Highway Near Reedsport
- Gold Beach Rangers Open Up Firewood Cutting
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Two Vehicle Crash Blocking Lane on Highway 62
- Group Rallies for 'Yes' on Measure 101
- What Measure 101 Means for Your Wallet
- Some GOP-Counties Backed Measure 101
- Preliminary Results Show Oregonians Vote Yes on Measure 101