MEDFORD, Ore. -- Allstate and The American Red Cross have partnered together to offer free Disaster Preparedness Kits to anyone who wants one.
The partnership is a part of Disaster Preparedness Week. The 10-piece kits include masks, a solar blanket, a flashlight, water pouch, and other first aide items.
The kits are available to pick up at 1046 Court St. in Medford.
In addition to the disaster kits, each of the 35 participating Allstate agencies will be donating $1,000 to the Portland Red Cross, in preparation for wildfire season.
- Free Disaster Preparedness Kits Available Ahead of Fire Season
- Oregon Agencies Eye Klamathon Fire, Urge Preparedness
- Preparing For Fire Season Evacuations
- First Responders Train for Disaster Evacuations
- Oregon Law Enforcement Nears Elimination of Backlogged Rape Kits
- Oregon To Implement Statewide Rape Kit Tracking System
- Secretary of State Evaluates Oregon's Processing of Backlogged 'Rape Kits'
- Preparing Your Car For Fire Season
- Oregon Disaster Responders Ship Out to Hawaii Volcano
- CAL FIRE Siskiyou Unit Transitions Out of Peak Fire Season