MEDFORD, Ore. — The Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport says travelers should arrive two hours earlier than their scheduled departure time due to repairs being made.
The airport says their TSA equipment needs a repair, and likely won't be fixed until 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
For more information, call the airport at 541-776-7222.
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Downed X-Ray Causes Security Delay At Rogue Valley Airport
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes Back to Medford Airport
- Travelers Sign Up For TSA Pre-Check At Medford Airport
- Rogue Valley Health Fair Comes to Medford
- Icy Roads Expected In The Rogue Valley
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Rogue Valley Mental Health Support
- Medford Airport Warns of Security Delays on Wednesday Morning
- Rogue Valley Child in Fourth Cancer Fight