GOLD HILL, Ore. - A Klamath Falls man died Friday night in a single-vehicle crash south of the city of Rogue River.
Bruce Edward Brink, 85, was the lone occupant of the vehicle.
On March 16, 2018, at 11:14 p.m., dispatch received a 911 call reporting the crash in the 4000-block of North River Road. Deputies determined Brink was driving east in his maroon 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse when he lost control on the right shoulder. The vehicle over-corrected, driving across the oncoming lane and striking an embankment before rolling and striking a power pole.
Brink was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. Brink's family was notified of his death.
Personnel from Rogue River Fire District #1 and the Rogue River Police Department responded to the scene.
- Klamath Falls Man Killed In Single-Car Crash
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested After Pursuit
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested for Attempted Murder
- UPDATE: Victim Identified In Single-Car Crash Near Robertson Bridge
- UPDATE: Crash on Highway 97 North of Klamath Falls Kills One Driver
- Red Ball From Klamath Falls To Lakeview
- US Air Force Honors Klamath Falls Airmen
- Officer Involved Shooting in Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls First Interstate Bank Robbed