MEFORD, Ore. — The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is looking for a Medford man who pleaded guilty to drug distribution charges. They asking for the public's help in finding the man.
Alberto Honojosa pleaded guilty in April of 2016 to charges including the possession of 50 or more grams of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. Hinojosa was set to be sentenced on April 12, 2017. But in January of 2017, Hinojosa took a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada and did not return as planned.
In May of 2017, a federal grand jury indicted Hinojosa for failure to appear at his sentencing, and the judge issued a warrant for the man's arrest.
Hinojosa's last known address was in Medford, however he is believed to have family connections in Stockton or Bakersfield, California. He is described as white or Hispanic, with brown eyes, black hair, about 5'11" tall and weighing about 180 pounds. He is identifiable by scars on his right calf and right finger.
The FBI requests that anyone with information regarding Hinojosa's location contact FBI in Medford at (541) 773-2942 or submit a tip via this link to the FBI tip service.
- FBI Looking for Medford Resident Accused of Peddling Meth
- Operation C.A.R.E. Surveys Southeast Medford Residents
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Accused Medford Coffee Stand Bandit Found Guilty
- Medford Residents Find KKK Recruitment Flyers on Their Doorsteps
- Wild Birds Unlimited: Medford
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Oregon Century: Medford Natatorium
- Uber Launches In Medford
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested