BROOKINGS, Ore. — A young female victim says that she was kidnapped and held against her will by 67 year-old Phillip Frost back in February. A search warrant executed by the Brookings Police Department at Frost's residence found evidence to corroborate her statements.
After being held, the Brookings Police say that the victim managed to escape Frost's residence, where she encountered a local woman driving a red vehicle. The woman gave the victim and her dog a ride down to California.
A statement from Brookings Police did not say how they received the victim's account, but they mention that the statement was combined with other evidence to request the search warrant.
Evidence found in Frost's residence agreed with the victim's account—that Frost had given marijuana to a juvenile, held her against her will, and sexually abused her. The victim's name is not being released due to her minor status.
Frost is a recent transplant to Brookings, and moved there from Humboldt County, California. Frost was brought to the Curry County Jail, and is charged with Unlawful Delivery of Marijuana to a Juvenile, Kidnapping, Unlawful Sexual Penetration, Sexual Abuse in the First Degree, and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree.
Brookings Police would like to find the good Samaritan who helped the victim get to California in early February. Anyone with information regarding this person's identity is encouraged to contact Detective Wright with the Brookings Police Department at (541) 469-3118 ext 2207, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Man Arrested in Brookings for Kidnapping and Sex Abuse
- Gold Hill Man Arrested for Sex Abuse
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- Daycare Owner Arrested For Sex Abuse Of Two Children
- Family Looking For Missing Brookings Man
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- Brookings Shooting Suspect in Custody
- RAW VIDEO: Footage of Missing Brookings Man's Last Appearance Released
- Family of Missing Brookings Man Offering Reward for Information