MEDFORD, Ore. — Medford detectives have found and arrested Mark Dahlin, 43, in connection with a pair of burglaries in Medford. They also believe that he may be the perpetrator of a rash of additional burglaries in the area, which is still under investigation.
Medford Police say that Dahlin is responsible for a burglary that occurred at Hiro Sushi on Aviation Way on February 11, 2018. A suspect was caught on camera breaking the front glass door of the restaurant, before emptying the cash register and fleeing the scene. The video caught a glimpse of a small SUV as it drove away.
Video surveillance also captured a burglary at The Country Store on Kings Highway the next day. This time there were two suspects, who emptied out the registers of an unknown quantity of cash. They also grabbed several cartons of cigarettes.
Detectives located Dahlin in his vehicle—a Honda Passport—that afternoon. Dahlin was detained as a suspect in the Hiro Sushi robbery. However, detectives say that they found evidence in Dahlin's vehicle which connect him to The Country Store burglary.
Dahlin has been charged with two counts of Burglary 2, two counts of Theft 2, and Criminal Mischief 1. His bail has been set at $150,000.
- Arrest Made In Connection With Recent Medford Burglaries
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Police Identify Suspect in String of Burglaries
- Medford Police Say No DUII Arrests Were Made On New Years
- Two Suspects Arrested in Elementary School Burglary
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Suspect in Medford Shooting Arrested in Montana
- Four Suspects Arrested in Medford Drug Bust
- Medford Police Scour Greenway, Make 11 Arrests