GRANTS PASS, Ore. - Grants Pass Police say they ran the plates on a car and found out it was stolen. Police pulled over a car into the parking lot at Competitive Athletics.
Police say they weren't sure if the men had weapons in the car. That's when officers say they pulled their guns on the suspects.
Employees say police warned them to get in the back room, as officers drew their guns to apprehend the suspect.
One employee at Competitive Athletics tells newswatch12 today was her second day on the job. She's the one who answered the phone call from police.
Jessica Oliver says, "I literally looked out the door and saw a gun pointing at me on the phone to a like a customer and I'm like what's going on."
39-year-old Corbin Mccoy was arrested and charged with unlawful delivery of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of methamphetamine, and possition of a stolen vehicle.
Police tell NewsWatch12 the two other people in the car were held for parole violations. Policy say the car was stolen in November 2017.
- Police Guns Pulled While Arresting Stolen Car Suspect
- Police Arrest Armed Suspect
- Police pull over a car and oranges come tumbling out
- Authorities Searching For Armed Suspects After Stolen Car Chase
- Woman pulled from pond after car submerges
- Police: Man drove stolen car to court for stolen car charge
- Police: Suspect fires police gun, two suspect arrested and one injured
- Police investigating after patrol cars broken into, items stolen
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect
- Medford Police Seek Car Theft Suspect