Ashland, OR. -- Mt. Ashland says multiple storms could produce enough snow for it to open on Thursday. Mt. Ashland estimates around 23-34 inches of snow by Thursday, January 25th.
Mt. Ashland says they will most likely open on Friday or Saturday so the crew has time to set up the mountain. It says once the snow arrives, crews will set up lifts, boundary ropes, and safety signs. Crews say all of this work requires enough snow. Mt. Ashland says they have people ready to act as soon as the snow allows them to get around the mountain safely.
Mt. Ashland says once they officially open, they will announce which lifts and services are available. It says rentals, lessons, retail shop, the T-Bar, and the Granite Grill will all be fully open for business. It says night skiing will be considered for the following week if the conditions allow.
- Mt. Ashland Says it Could Open as Early as Thursday
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Is Rescheduling Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Opens Tomorrow Morning
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Opens Dec. 9th
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Debuts
- Mt. Ashland Announces Terrain Park This Weekend
- Mt. Ashland Close to Reaching Fundraising Goal