JACKSONVILLE, Ore.-- A local man has won big in the latest Powerball drawing.
The Jacksonville man told lottery officials he won $4 by matching the Powerball number he thought he was pretty lucky.
A few days later, he matched five numbers and won $1,000,000.
He says he bought the ticket with those lucky numbers for multiple drawings.
Lottery officials say when the winner realized he had a $1 million ticket, he checked the numbers at least nine times.
The winning numbers were 2-18-37-39-42.
The Jacksonville man missed the Powerball number of 24.
He purchased his ticket from the J'Ville Tavern in Jacksonville.
Lee's Tavern is taking home a prize too, they will receive a 1% selling bonus of $10,000.
- Jacksonville Man Wins Big With Powerball Ticket
- Jacksonville Businesses Prepare for Britt Festival Goers
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- 2 Southern Oregon Businesses Receive Powerball Bonus Checks
- UPDATE: Driver Arrested for DUII in Jacksonville Single-Car Rollover
- UPDATE: Jacksonville Approves Surcharge For Police Protection Fund
- Jacksonville Restaurants React to Proposed Food and Beverage Tax
- Britt Festival Opens Tickets to Public
- First Chance to Get 2018 Britt Tickets
- Medford Stoplights to Begin Giving Speeding Tickets