ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is preparing to open its doors for the first preview shows of the upcoming season beginning Friday. When patrons come to the bricks this year, they will see a lot of changes from construction during the off season.
Construction crews are finishing up phase one of the project on the OSF bricks. The Bowmer Theatre will feature a new elevator, a scissor lift for loading materials into the theatres through a new loading dock and a wheelchair lift in the Elizabethan Theatre.
This is part one of a two part project split up between this off season and the next.
- OSF Preview Shows to Begin Friday
- OSF Begins Previews For 2018 Season
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Show Selection
- OSF Prepares for 2016 Outdoor Shows
- OSF Cancels Show Due to Smoke
- Flooding Causes OSF Show Delays and Cancellations
- OSF Announces Return of 'Green Show' Performances
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- Businesses Expect Boom As OSF Outdoor Season Begins
- OSF Closes 2017 Season, Begins Preparing for 2018 Season