ASHLAND, Ore. -- A grant will help about 900 students experience Shakespeare.
It's part of a $25,000 award to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
OSF is one of 40 nonprofit theatre companies chosen for the Shakespeare in American Communities Program.
The festival will use the money to help students and teachers in underserved communities attend plays and education activities.
- OSF Receives $25,000 Shakespeare in American Communities Grant
- Englishman Completes "Shakespeare Quest" at OSF
- Shakespeare Festival's 80th Anniversary
- OSF Offers $10 Community Rush Discount
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Celebrates Juneteenth
- Shakespeare’s “Mary’s Gold”
- Smoke Affecting Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- AIFF Receives Two Grant Awards
- OSF Invites Community to Tour New Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center