ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is inviting community members to an open house to see its new Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center in downtown Ashland.
The self-guided tours will be offered on July 23 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. OSF staff and volunteers will be on hand to answer questions.
The center is located at 30 S. First Street. Visitors can enter through Enders Alley off of First Street.
The building was originally constructed in 1925 as one of Ashland’s earliest and largest indoor parking garages.
The total cost of the project was $4.4 million.
- OSF Invites Community to Tour New Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center
- Exclusive Look Inside OSF's Hay-Patton Rehearsal Center
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Backstage Tour
- OSF Offers $10 Community Rush Discount
- OSF to Launch 45th Anniversary School Visit Program Tour
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Receives $25,000 Shakespeare in American Communities Grant
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies
- OSF Auctions Bears for Charity