ASHLAND, Ore. – The Ashland Independent Film Festival is offering a $500 prize for an outstanding student-made film that speaks to the LGBTQ+ experience.
The festival says this is to celebrate diversity, identity and discovery through the art of film.
The PridePrize is a category of the annual LAUNCH student film contest, and is open to student filmmakers in grades 9 through 12 and college undergrads. Participants must live in Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine or Klamath counties in Oregon, or in Del Norte or Siskiyou counties in California.
Rules and entry forms are available at www.AshlandFilm.org.
- AIFF Celebrates Diversity Through the Art of Film
- AIFF Releases 2016 Film List
- AIFF Announces Award-Winning Films
- AIFF Kicks Off Today, Students Rate Films
- Web Extra: Tickets Still Available for Some AIFF Films
- AIFF Invites Students to Enter LAUNCH Film Competition
- AIFF Previews Their 2018 Festival Films at Free Event
- AIFF Tickets on Sale
- AIFF'S 2016 Preview Event
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF