Near Lake Ewauna, Ore. -- A gunshot wound in the back of a woman's head, but no casing. That's what Klamath Police started investigating over a decade ago.
Twelve years later, it's still an open case.
A nice summer day turned gruesome for a hiker on Wing Watchers trail. That's when a hiker stumbled upon the body of Teri Fuller.
The transient woman had been staying in a tent near Lake Ewauna.
Klamath Falls Police Captain Rob Detinger says, "The crazy thing with this one is there was not a lot of physical evidence. We found her and she had a gunshot wound in the back of her head, there was no casing, there were no footprints, there was really zero to go on."
Captain Detinger said Fuller had her shoes above her head like she was taking a nap when they found her. He says they first suspected an overdose, but eventually found a small gunshot wound to the head.
- Unsolved: Teri Fuller (2005)
- Unsolved: Jeremy Bright (1986)
- Unsolved: Gregory Bowles (2015)
- Unsolved: Kimberly Mericle (2017)
- Unsolved: Christopher Evans (2013)
- Unsolved: Cindy King (1977)
- Unsolved: Kattie Talbert (1998)
- Unsolved: Dwain Hodge (2014)
- Unsolved: Sheron Cheney (1997)
- Unsolved: Troy Carney (2008)