(CNN)-- A Pennsylvania mom is reminding others about the importance of car seat safety.
Jenna Rabberman shared a photo of a car accident she had in 2015, which quickly went viral.
She says her baby and toddler were inside the car when another car hit them.
The car was a mangled mess, but Rabberman said her children escaped without a scratch.
Along with the picture, Rabberman wrote "this is why you buckle your kids into their car seats correctly every single time".
Rabberman said paramedics credited her children's safety to the car seats that were both rear-facing.
So far, her post has been shared more than 250,00 times.
- Mom Warns Parents About Importance of Car Seats
- Oregon Cattlemen Court Chinese Importers
- President Trump Proposes New Tariffs On Aluminum & Steel Imports
- Free Support Group for Breast Feeding Moms
- Keeping Pregnant Moms Healthy During Flu Season
- Parents Learn About Youth Suicide Prevention
- Christmas Car Giveaway
- Medford Police warn about scam
- Mom pleads for help finding missing teen daughter
- Oregon Mom Cited After Toddler 'Overdoses' on Pot Candy