WHITE CITY, Ore.-- Health and convenience meet at the Southern Oregon VA Rehabilitation Center & Clinics.
The VA is holding its annual drive-thru clinic Thursday.
The clinic is for enrolled veterans, VA employees, and VA volunteers.
People can get their flu shots without even leaving their car.
All they have to do is drive up to the VA center through Andries Way, near the ball field.
The flu shot clinic starts at 9:00 a.m. and runs until 3:00 p.m.
The VA asks that people don't brings dogs in their car, but if they have to they ask that they are safely secured.
- VA Holds Annual Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic
- Father of Army Vet Shot at White City VA Clinic Feels Betrayed
- Positive Mood May Impact Flu Shot Effectiveness
- Trump signs VA Mission Act
- 'Drive-By' Victim Shot Himself by Accident, Authorities Say
- Opioid Treatment Gap in Medicare: Methadone Clinics
- DeFazio: Retaliation Still Happening at Roseburg VA
- President Trump Fires V.A. Secretary Shulkin
- Is "Man Flu" Real?
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"