MEDFORD, Ore.-- Not only can a breast cancer diagnosis be scary and overwhelming, it can also raise a lot of questions.
Many of those questions may relate your diet and what changes you can make to beat the disease.
Providence Clinical Dietitian Sneha Bandi answers some of those questions.
Click here for a list of local businesses supporting breast cancer awareness and research.
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- Study Links Inflammatory Diet to Colon Cancer Risk
- Breast Cancer Technology Changing Treatment to Case-by-Case Basis
- Study Finds Link between Birth Control and Breast Cancer Risk
- Study Looks at Pregnancy among Breast Cancer Survivors
- Airline Chicken Breast
- What Is The Nordic Diet?