Lemon Dill & Salmon (3 Adults)
1-Box of Sherry’s Pasta Lemon Dill Pasta
1-4oz piece of smoked salmon
1Tbs of Capers
1 Cup of Whipped Cream
Garnish with ByGeorge hard cheese and fresh dill
Directions: Boil Water in medium sized pan. In fry pan add 4 Tbsp of butter and let melt... break up the salmon in the pan and add 1Tbsp of Capers and simmer. Fluff pasta and add to boiling water, stir, and boil for 1 minute. Add 1 Cup of Whipping Cream to the Salmon and simmer on low. Drain pasta and add to large bowl, add in the Salmon ingredients and toss. Add Garnish with grated ByGeorge hard cheese and fresh Dill.
Serve up and eat.
- Lemon Dill & Salmon
- Lemon Dill with Smoked Salmon
- Lemon Bars
- Finland 100-Year Celebration (Part Three): Alaskan Salmon
- Chinook Salmon Could Make the Endangered List
- Ocean Salmon Fishing Expanded in Oregon
- Recovery plans for Snake River salmon, steelhead released
- Yurok Tribe to Regain Ownership of Blue Creek Salmon Habitat