MEDFORD, Ore. -- NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown is retiring after nearly 30 years in television, telling the stories of Southern Oregon.
In tonights feature, Ron takes a ride in a World War II bomber from Eureka to Medford.
- A Ride Inside a WWII Bomber
- A Ride Inside a Hot Air Balloon
- Servicemen Killed In WWII To Finally Be Buried In California
- Live WWII Mortar Shell Found In Gold Hill Home
- Ride Your Bike with Local Leaders
- Restaurants Encounter Customers Bringing Animals Inside
- Former Kingsley Airman & WWII Veteran to be Honored by Military Flyover
- Grants Pass Young Marine Escorts WWII Vets Back to Iwo Jima
- Medford City Leaders Get 1st Ceremonial Uber Ride
- Mt. A Closes Season with Ski and Ride Against Hunger