PORT ORFORD, Ore. -- NewsWatch 12's Ron Brown is retiring on May 29th, but before he goes we are taking a look back on some of his most impactful stories.
Watch one of Ron's stories that actually got his kids on camera at the Oregon Coast for Whale Watching.
- Whale Watching On The Oregon Coast
- Crabbing Reopens Along Oregon Coast
- Oregon to Get New License Plate Featuring Grey Whales
- Sneaker Wave Warning for the Oregon Coast
- Crabbing Closed Along Southern Oregon Coast
- Man Swept Out to Sea Along Oregon Coast
- Oregon Man Accused Of Making Hoax Calls To Coast Guard
- West Coast Shark Attacks Rose in 2017
- Coast Guard Helicopter Narrowly Avoids Drone Collision
- Coast Guard Helicopter Saves Stranded Surfer