Scroll for more content...
The SCSO Major Crimes Unit is currently investigating this matter to determine the nature and cause of death, and an autopsy is being scheduled in the near future. The decedent’s name is being withheld until the family is notified.
More details to come as the investigation continues.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact the SCSO’s 24-hour Dispatch Center at (530) 841-2900.
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit Investigating Butte Valley Death
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- Klamath Co. Major Crime Team Investigating Suspicious Death
- Siskiyou Sheriff's Office Needs Public's Help to Crack Cold Case
- CAL FIRE Siskiyou Unit Transitions Out of Peak Fire Season
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for Siskiyou County
- State of Emergency Declared in Siskiyou County
- California National Guard Arrives In Siskiyou County
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Increases DUII Patrols