CONTEST RULES & RESTRICTIONS
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the online form at www.kdrv.com. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the contest. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of KDRV. KDRV-TV, its corporate owners, and its employees can not be held responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
1. The contest is open to the general public, but winners must be 18 or older.
2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which KDRV may deem appropriate.
5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that KDRV may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
6. The person(s) whose name(s) is drawn as being the winner(s) of the specific prize will be required to claim the prize within 30 days of contest end.
7. KDRV-TV retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
8. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
9. KDRV-TV reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. Approximate value of prizes may vary.
11. If prize involves travel, winner and travel companion must agree to the airline's Terms and Conditions of travel. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner; however, travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and/or change due to circumstances beyond Sponsors' and Administrators' control. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same dates, itinerary, and fare class. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel will be forfeited. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and may not be separated. All tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used.
12. Contest open to Oregon and Northern California residents only. 13. One entry per person, per day.