Name: Danielle Craig
Date registered: May 4, 2012
BiographyDanielle Craig joined the NewsWatch 12 team in October 2010. You can see her anchoring the 11 p.m. newscast and reporting at 6:30 p.m. Danielle is thrilled to be home in the Pacific Northwest. She grew up in Portland. After 2 ½ years in Las Vegas, she is happy to see tall trees instead of tall casinos, and grass instead of desert sand. Danielle fell in love with journalism at a young age, writing her first “news” story about a coloring book page when she was in 3rd grade. A decade later, she started college at BYU, and got the chance to write real news stories as a reporter for Classical 89 FM. She then headed to Salt Lake City, reporting for KSL Newsradio. Most recently, Danielle was producing the No. 1 morning show in Las Vegas. Danielle has won several awards for her reporting, including 1st in the Hearst Journalism Competition. She has also received recognition from the National Society of Professional Journalists and PRNDI. When Danielle isn’t reporting the news, you can find her hanging out with her husband, scrapbooking and running!
- Taking Flight: Friends Flocking Together — June 13, 2013
- Another Vacant House Fire in Medford — June 11, 2013
- Trevor Emptage Pleads Guilty to Assault — June 10, 2013
- Taking Flight: A Foundation for Flight — June 7, 2013
- Medford Child Gets Letter from a Justice — June 6, 2013