Name: Christy Lewis
Date registered: July 20, 2012
BiographyChristy Lewis joined the Newswatch 12 team in May of 2012. You can catch her anchoring Newswatch 12 on weekends and reporting on weekdays. Christy was born and raised in a small town in Missouri. She earned her Bachelor of Journalism degree at the nation's first journalism school in Columbia, Mo. During her time at the University of Missouri School of Journalism, Christy worked at KOMU-TV, the local NBC affiliate doing almost everything. She was a reporter, editor, producer and fill-in anchor. She also served as a writer and anchor for the award-winning news app, Newsy. During school, she also contributed to The Huffington Post as a news anchor. She interned at CBS News in New York City assisting correspondents with video shooting and researching. Christy is very thankful to work as a reporter and anchor. She loves meeting new people, hearing their stories, and sharing them with others. If you have a story idea, feel free to send Christy an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindergartners Learn with iPads — August 22, 2014
- No Warrant Needed for Animal Abuse — August 22, 2014
- Oracle Sued by Oregon Attorney General — August 22, 2014
- Providence Pays for Athletic Trainer — August 21, 2014
- Protecting Properties From West Nile — August 21, 2014